Welcome to Maddock Public Schools Business Education and Technology Department
My name is Mrs. Sarah Beck-Connot and it is my pleasure to teach your youngeters (elementary) and teenagers (high school) keyboarding, digital citizenship, business law, personal finance, accounting, word processing, spreadsheets, etc. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at the school at 701-438-2531. I look forward to meeting you and working with your kiddos. Buckle up, the school year is here!
A few things about me:
- my favorite colors are green and purple
- my favorite season is fall; I love the crisp cool air, after the summer heat; I love Friday night lights and the best month, October, and Halloween
- I have an 18 year old son who lives in Utah; he graduated in May 2021
- I was born and raised in Utah and have lived in North Dakota for seven years now
- I enjoy trying new things and different types of food, meeting people and hearing their stories, and watching TikTok videos (I’m addicted, eeeek!)
It is very important we work together as a team. If your child is going through something which may affect his/her behavior in the classroom, let me know. If your child needs accommodations, I will do my best to help. I know each student perceives and understands differently, and that is ok! It is my job to help kiddos understand technology and help them grow as a student. Let’s work together and learn all we can throughout our time this year!